To apply to the below openings, kindly send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning to which role you are applying for and a short brief about yourself.
PR & Admin
- Managing communication with the team on behalf of the Director and maintaining minutes of meetings.
- Assist in preparing and collating presentation materials for the meetings. Follow up on Action points generated in meetings and ensure their closure with updates.
- Communicating with industry stakeholders via email and call
- Maintains the Director’s appointment schedule
- Facilitating and managing logistics for key events and projects for the Director
- Managing potential projects with the guidance and direction of the Director
- Maintain MIS reports on sales, expenses, project status etc.
- Updating FB, Insta and Twitter handles for the Director
- To ensure confidentiality of any business information deemed sensitive in nature
- Relevant experience in PR, administration and office management up to 2 to 4 years
- Well versed with Microsoft Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Must have a pleasant personality
Business Development Executive
Looking for a candidate who possesses a hardcore sales instinct. One should have excellent communication and relationship skills to engage meaningfully with clients and other stakeholders as well.
- Meet with Architects, Interior Designers, HNW clients
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Maintains rapport with key customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; resolving problems.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Responsible for generating new leads and identifying new prospects.
- Managing the complete sales process, right from identifying a business opportunity to making a presentation, negotiating, and servicing.
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on the individual needs of potential clients.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Self-driven with eagerness to deliver sales & revenue target
- Experience in opportunity qualification, account management, account development, and working with sales targets
- Focused and possess sales mindset
- An analytical frame of mind & a go-getter attitude
- Excellent relationship, presentation and communication skills
- A plus point if worked previously for sales for luxury home products.
- 3 to 10 years of work experience is preferred